Friday, April 24, 2015

Week 13

Nine hours a week seems like so few sometimes. I often feel the week has flown by and little progress is being made. Then, surprisingly, we're at the end of the semester, I have at least some results, my poster is nearly done and finals are just around the corner. Its surreal that life moves forward in these little bursts of activity. 

Anyway this week in lab I worked on my poster for the Estrella Mountain Conference that is rapidly approaching. It seems to be coming together quite well. It took awhile to find a layout that I liked but once I did it has been smooth sailing. I have plenty of photos, some contributed by other stem scholars (thanks Amanda Goodson!), and I really feel like its looking good. Other than a graph or table to visually represent the scant results that I do have my poster is pretty much complete. Data analysis does not appear to be one of my strong suits but luckily that's Matt's forte. 

Here is a photo of some of the flowers I have been testing around campus:

No comments:

Post a Comment